Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Deleting Country Drop Down Box
fisherman First Post Posted on: 07-08-11 06:20 AM
Deleting Country Drop Down Box

I have tried everything I know to delete the Country Drop Down box from my Post New Ad page. I managed to get rid of the text to the left of the drop down box, but I want to delete the box all together.\ \ I have been to both the Language Mangager to edit the Place Ad fields and to the Template Editor to edit the Place Ad. I really want to delete this box, but I don't want to delete the wrong variable or mess up the template Place Ad page. What is the method for deleting the drop-down box along with the row it sits on in the table.\ \ I have attached a screen shot of the problem.\ \ Thanks,\ Eric Hartig
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-08-11 01:53 PM
Re: Deleting Country Drop Down Box

This should be easy from the PostAd.html template you can delete any field, look for the code:

Code: HTML
</p><p>    &lt;tr&gt;<br />  &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#DDFFEC&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;[[contact_country]]&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br />  &lt;td&gt;&lt;select size=&quot;1&quot; name=&quot;Country&quot;&gt;&lt;!--Country--&gt;&lt;/select&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br /> &lt;/tr&gt;<br /></p><p>

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com