Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Error Message when logging onto Classifieds Website
lakeclassifieds First Post Posted on: 08-29-11 03:32 PM
Error Message when logging onto Classifieds Website

Hi\ I keep getting the following error when I try to log in:\ \ Internal Server Error\ The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.\ Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@lakeclassifieds.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.\ \ More information about this error may be available in the server error log.\ \ \ Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. \ \ \ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------\ \ Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.lakeclassifieds.com Port 80\ \ \ How can I fix this?\ \ Cheers
ecisme Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-30-11 02:16 AM
Error Message

Hello Lakeclassifieds,\ \ The same thing happened to me last week! Somehow the permissions in the classified.cgi file, in the cgi-bin directory, changed the permissions to 000, I had to re-upload the file classified.cgi to correct the problem. I tried to changing the permissions back to 755, but got an error message that stated, access denied, and it wouldn't let me change the permissions, that's why I had to re-upload the classified.cgi file. This fixed my problem.\ \ Maybe this is what happened to you as well.\ \ Hope this helped!\ \ ecisme