Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Installation Error
purple First Post Posted on: 07-08-09 02:01 AM
Installation Error

I'm getting the following error when trying to save the configuration in admin after install:\ \ Sorry!, Demo, Can't Do it!!\ The Save, Delete, and some other functions are disabled for our server security in the demo.\ \ I also received this error after install which I solved by copying the /English/General.pm into the /language directory\ \ Error: Can't open language file /home/html/auctions/cgi-bin/auction/data/language//General.pm: No such file or directory\ Line 164, File /home/html/auctions/cgi-bin/auction/General.pm\ \ All installation instructions were followedm permissions set, files uploaded in correct mode (ascii or binary)\ \ I also tried using the autoinstaller, but the autoinstaller form is giving a message about an error on line 961
purple Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-08-09 03:34 PM
Re: Installation Error

removing the &demo from the admin in both auctionawry and classifiedsawry allowed me to save the configurations, but the other severe bugs are preventing me from finishing install files not found in language directory, errors in mysql syntax.
mewsoft Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-09-09 02:06 AM
Re: Installation Error

You are the only one getting these errors, we never put a demo for download for customers, you download from our site "My Account" link using your license number that we sent, you should download the file auctinawy.zip and classifiedawy.zip, which are open source code in perl , I think you downloaded the .exe old demos that were removed from our sites and no longer used.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com