Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Validation email error
richx First Post Posted on: 09-17-11 05:17 PM
Validation email error

In testing the classified system - the program sends out a confirming email - for validation - and when I click on the link - I get an error ---- the following is part of the email sent - how can I fix this?\ \ \ browser:
http://www.pennylanetrader.com/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi?action=ConfirmRegistration&Email=ludamila@optonline.net&Code=TK77ZGWI
Please note, we will keep your information for few days only and will be deleted if you did not confirmation your registration.
Thank you.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-18-11 04:28 AM
Re: Validation email error

This error because you already activated this user account, I registered on your site "mewsoft" and activated the account normal no problems.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

richx Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-18-11 12:55 PM
Thanks --- but

Thanks - and thanks for the great software - One thing I did - between the error and your test - I set the email to be an HTML email - when I did it - it was set to text only. I can leave it as HTML - but may want to do text only - and want to know if that was causing the error....
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-19-11 02:44 AM
Re: Validation email error

All email clients now read html email messages so it is better to set it to html, in the text mode links and urls may be broke into more than one line and therefore does not work properly when clicking.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com