Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Software error when trying to view auction site (cannot view auction site)
acampana First Post Posted on: 07-16-09 12:20 AM
Software error when trying to view auction site (cannot view auction site)

I have just installed the auction admin pages and setup everything up.\ I then then selected the Auctions link in the admin page\ (or go to url http://localhost/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi) when I cannot see the auction site but the following error :-\ \ Software error:\ Can't locate Time/HiRes.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/auction C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/auction . C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/auction/StartUp.pm line 30.\ BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/auction/StartUp.pm line 30.\ Compilation failed in require at C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi line 94.\ BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi line 94.\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster (aaaq@ccc.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. \ \ \ \ I was wondering if someone can help me with this error.\ \ Thanks\ Adrian
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-17-09 03:03 AM
Re: Software error when trying to view auction site (cannot view auction site)

As the error message says, you need to install perl module Time::HiRes.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com