Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > select category
hackey First Post Posted on: 10-11-11 12:15 PM
select category

hi \ On a postAd.html page, I am having problem with select category.\ When i press select category button, i get categories in new window open. But when i want to select from sub-categories, i get ..loading and thats it.\ At the bottom i see javascript:void(0)-error on page.\ Anybody to help.\ \ hackey
File
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-11-11 10:47 PM
Re: select category

Make sure you transferred  the files *.js in your html/auctions directory in ascii mode and you may need to set these files permissions to executables. Also make sure you did not alter the JS code in this template.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

hackey Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-12-11 02:09 AM
select category

hi\ i tried that but it is not working.\ I checked postAd.html, postadcategory.html and tree.js. \ Is there anything else i need to check.\ \ hackey
hackey Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-12-11 12:53 PM
PostAd->select category

hi\ I tried with original templates and followed your instructions.\ I cannot make out the problem.\ Seems tree.js causing problem.\ Stuck\ \ hackey
hackey Reply #: 4 Posted on: 10-14-11 02:17 AM
select categories in postad still not working

Hello Ahmad\ \ I tried fresh installation via auto installer, and postcatagories.html is not working (giving javascript error)and display categories in the tree wrong.Some main categories are displayed as sub-categories and unable to select categories to post ad.\ \ \ I checked chmod and it is 755 for .js and other files related.\ kindly help.\ \ hackey
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 10-14-11 02:23 AM
Re: select category

There are 2 templates used by the categories tree, make sure you have them in your templates directory PostAdCategories.html, PostAdNodeCategories.html , if any of these files is missing then download the .zip files from our site and update these files.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com