Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Temporary Disable Checking E Transfers
cbitterfield First Post Posted on: 08-08-09 10:19 AM
Temporary Disable Checking E Transfers

I am currently waiting for eChecking to be setup. How do I *temporarily* deactivate the electronic funds transfer capability. \ \ Please be specfic, on the how to. Which Class or PM to edit for instance.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-10-09 03:06 PM
Re: Temporary Disable Checking E Transfers

Please note, all your questions answers in your admin and very basic, remove anything that you do not want to show up from your templates or language files, everything regarding customization is located in your admin.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

cbitterfield Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-23-09 09:16 AM
I know you think so.

I know that you think that the online help, helps.\ \ However, I played in some of the classes and there is not a section on:\ \ Disable eChecking transfers:\ 1. Edit this class\ 2. Remove "code" or toggle radio box.\ \ I am relunctant to start deleting things on the production server. I have not had time to configure a development machine.\ \ The same is true for the Credit Cards.\ \ If I am wrong, please email, post a hyperlink.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-24-09 08:57 AM
Re: Temporary Disable Checking E Transfers

You can edit all these info in your langauge manager in your admin center. You can search the language manager for any text you want to edit or remove.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com