macman First Post Posted on: 10-16-11 08:19 AM
Field ID

Hi\ \ I installed the database again from scratch..now when i go to Custom Fields Manager,,,Theres no Field ID Ad1-Ad20\ How can i stalled the Field IDs \ \ The setup wizard shows\ \ All categories shared custom fields count: 20\ Categories specific custom fields count: 20\ Theres no Field ID Ad1-Ad20\ \ \ Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-18-11 07:48 AM
Re: Field ID

You need to load the default database, admin -> database & sql manager -> Load backup.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

macman Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-18-11 08:17 AM
Fields ID

i like to ad 30 Fields id and i can't\ \ I went to setup wizard and put 30 in the box\ \ All categories shared custom fields count: 30\ Categories specific custom fields count: 30\ \ and clicked on Create SQL Tables and when i went to Custom Fields Manager theres no Ad1-Ad30\ \ and i did everything you said\ \ (You need to load the default database, admin -> database & sql manager -> Load backup.)\ \ and still the same\ \ Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-18-11 09:16 AM
Re: Field ID

You wil need to delete all the sql tables first, then set the fileds in the wizard to 30 and save before clicking create the sql tables, then create the sql tables, this create the 30 fields for you.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

macman Reply #: 4 Posted on: 10-18-11 10:19 AM
field

I tried and it don't work\ \ frown