Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Internal Server Error
fragtraders First Post Posted on: 08-16-09 06:31 PM
Internal Server Error

I see this is a problem with others as well but i tried uploading with two different ftp programs and everything is chmoded correctly but still get this error when trying to access cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi
wannauseit Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-16-09 06:50 PM
Re: Internal Server Error

The only thing I can think of that it could be would be to make sure you upload the .CGI and .PM files in ASCII mode.
fragtraders Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-16-09 07:56 PM

got the admin up and running now im getting \ \ [an error occurred while processing this directive] while accessing the html area\ \ www.fragtraders.com/auctions is the url
wannauseit Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-16-09 08:16 PM

What is the actual addy for your auction.cgi?\ \ Also, this may clear something up and I should have mentioned it earlier.\ \ Everything but the images need to be FTP'ed in ASCII mode.\ \ Images upload always in Binary mode.
jonesmarc Reply #: 4 Posted on: 08-17-09 07:55 PM

\ \ \ \ \
 \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
fragtraders's Wrote:
 got the admin up and running now im getting \ \ [an error occurred while processing this directive] while accessing the html area\ \ www.fragtraders.com/auctions is the url
\
\ if you're talking about the index page in this directory(www.fragtraders.com/auctions)... \ then you need to put the following \ !--#exec cgi="../cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi"-- \ between these brackets <> in your index.shtml page
wannauseit Reply #: 5 Posted on: 08-17-09 08:05 PM

You also have some files that stil aren't in ASCII mode, and have some Perl modules that aren't installed on your server.
xnetspider Reply #: 6 Posted on: 10-23-09 02:03 AM
Server internal error

I was also having same problem till last night i was using xmpp apache friend but then i uninstall it, then i download apache stand alone version 2.0 for windows xp pro, then i install ActivePerl version 5.8, after then i start dos promt and type following comands\ \ ppm install DB_File\ \ then\ \ ppm install DBI\ \ then\ \ ppm instal DBD mysql\ \ and after that this problem of server internal error\ \ but now i am stuck with this message\ \ Cannot create database file /cgi-bin/auction/data/config.dat: No such file or directory \ Line 358, File mewsoft.pm\ \ \ i dont what this error is
xnetspider Reply #: 7 Posted on: 10-23-09 02:21 AM
Problem solve

Ok i solve the last error i posted i edit path.setup and autoclose files and describe the cgi-bin directpory path on my c drive you can do it to like this way :-\ \ 'C:/program file/apache group/apache2/cgi-bin/auction'\ and domian path will be\ 'http://www.yourdomain.net/cgi-bin/auction\ \ and html will be\ \ 'C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/auction';\ and domain path\ 'http://www.yourdomain.com/auction';\ \ but now i am stuck again :\ how to setup mail server path ?\ \ dont have any idea where to start\ i build my own server using apache in windows xp pro\ \ if any1 got idea please tell me