Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > cant access sell
dvinedeb First Post Posted on: 08-22-09 10:01 PM
cant access sell

Hi\ test registered and everything went very well but now Im trying to put up an item fro auction and the page keeps at account over veiw. I have configered site that all users and new buyers and sellers are automatically approved and the nre registered one Im speakingof is there. Is this to do with cron not being set by any chance
wannauseit Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-22-09 10:27 PM
Re: cant access sell

No, registration and selling is not cron required. Both of those processes are automatic. Once the person registers or lists an item, the system processes it at that time.\ \ You must have something set wrong in your paths or setup.\ \ Do you have a URL we could look at?
dvinedeb Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-22-09 11:02 PM
http://spiritualendeavours.souldirections.biz/cgi-bin/auction.cgi

Thank you
dvinedeb Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-23-09 03:51 PM
Need this resolved

Hi\ I hope you have had time tpo take alook at site.\ I wonder if you could point me in the direction to check out why this is occurring. The server people installed the software and it seemed to be working very well until I tried to sell an item. \ \ Thanks\ debs
wannauseit Reply #: 4 Posted on: 08-23-09 04:00 PM
Re: cant access sell

I'm sorry. I hadn't seen the URL in the Subject of the message.\ \ I think your problem is that you have set the site to use a Secure Server.\ \ Try disabling that.
dvinedeb Reply #: 5 Posted on: 08-24-09 09:13 PM
Fixed

Thank you