Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Currecy converter not working again
hara First Post Posted on: 09-08-09 10:17 AM
Currecy converter not working again

Dear Sir,\ \ I found Currecy converter not working again. It was work fine before. My visitors like this feature. I want it work as soon as possible. Please help.\ \ Thanks.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-08-09 11:45 PM
Re: Currecy converter not working again

No, it is still working normal, I checked it working on all our products, it may be your server connection timesout, remember it has to connect to yahoo each time to get the rates:

http://www.mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi?action=CurrencyConverter&Lang=English

Currency Conversion

1 U.S. Dollar (USD) is equal to 116.38 Japanese Yen (JPY).

1 Japanese Yen (JPY) is equal to 0.008593 U.S. Dollar (USD).

Convert from:   
Convert to:   
Amount:  
 Show Inverted Currencies Also.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

ppch Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-09-09 06:31 AM
Currecy converter not working again

hara's Wrote:
 Dear Sir, I found Currecy converter not working again. It was work fine before. My visitors like this feature. I want it work as soon as possible. Please help. Thanks.

HI  verify the url of the link. If you use front page this change the tag "<" at "ã" and the link dont run , at my site haved this problem , change manually the link for currency converter and this will work fine.

Regards

Francesco

hara Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-09-09 09:44 AM
Currency converter not working again

Still not working on my site. I checked the server is connecting.\ But how I can check it has to connect to yahoo each time to get the rates ?\ \ I found your link is CurrencyConverter&Lang=English, but mine is\ Currency_Converter&Lang=English.(it was running good before). Is this caused the prblem? If yes, how to change it from Admin?
mewsoft Reply #: 4 Posted on: 09-09-09 09:58 AM
Re: Currecy converter not working again

You may be replaced the cgi files with older versions. Update the latest files from our site if you did.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

hara Reply #: 5 Posted on: 09-09-09 11:44 PM
Currency converter

It is working now after cgi updating. Thank you very much.
dubina Reply #: 6 Posted on: 06-28-16 10:34 PM
When calculating currency translation on the title page

General.pm SK Amount: čiasrka From currency: z meny To currency: do meny