Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > closed auction still on home featured
bidzonline First Post Posted on: 09-19-09 02:01 PM
closed auction still on home featured

Hello,\ \ Closed auction does not get cleared from the featured section on home page. \ \ Site address is: www.bidzonline.com\ \ I've tried few things, but nothing helps.\ \ Can anyone help?\ \ Thanks in advance.\ \ Grigor K.\ bidzonline.com

Grigor K.

webmaster

www.bidzonline.com

wannauseit Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-19-09 02:33 PM
Re: closed auction still on home featured

Have you set up the Automate Process from the Admin panel?\ \ Admin>>Auctions Manager>>Automate Process.
bidzonline Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-19-09 08:17 PM

Yes I have. All other listings do just fine. When they get closed, they are removed. There is this particular listing that does not get removed. In Admin control panel->Auctions Manager that listing does not even show. I don't know what to do.

Grigor K.

webmaster

www.bidzonline.com

sabachi Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-20-09 12:08 AM

May be you could go to "admin>Auction manager" page again and look at the very bottom of page and if you see that item click on delete box and delete it away.
wannauseit Reply #: 4 Posted on: 09-20-09 07:22 AM

If all else fails, I'd delete it from phpMyAdmin. In the Auction_Featured and Items tables.\ \ I can't see any reason why the Process isn't working just for one item. It should have removed the item because of End_Time and Status.