Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Adding links
jbartram First Post Posted on: 12-29-11 03:40 AM
Adding links

i would like to add a "post ad" link after the "help" link on the home page, and add a "post ad" link in the MY ACCOUNT box below the "sign out" link? i added the links in the template editor and the class editor, but the links would not show up on the site, is there another place in need to add them?
jbartram Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-06-12 02:17 PM
Re: Adding links

i keep trying, i need a little help with this?
jbartram Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-14-12 02:23 PM

Please?
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-14-12 02:46 PM

Copy the link class code from the Top_Navigation class and place it anywhere you want and it will be displayed.

Code: HTML
<a href="<!--CLASS::PostAd-->">[[post]]</a>

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

jbartram Reply #: 4 Posted on: 01-17-12 11:26 AM

\ \ \ \ \
 \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
mewsoft's Wrote:

Copy the link class code from the Top_Navigation class and place it anywhere you want and it will be displayed.

\
\ \ cool, thank you, i'll give it a shot,\ \ ok i added the second link to the top navigation and it works great, i also added one in the template editor to the account manager template, but it wont show up on the webpage in the "my account" box? what am i doing wrong? \ \ \ \ please this is all very important. thank you.
jbartram Reply #: 5 Posted on: 01-20-12 02:41 PM

\ \ \ \ \
 \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
jbartram's Wrote:
 \ \ \ \ \
 \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
mewsoft's Wrote:

\
\ \ cool, thank you, i'll give it a shot,\ \ ok i added the second link to the top navigation and it works great, i also added one in the template editor to the account manager template, but it wont show up on the webpage in the "my account" box? what am i doing wrong? \ \ \ \ please this is all very important. thank you.
\
\ \ do i need to add a link somewhere else for this? to show up properly?