Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Software error:
tfft First Post Posted on: 12-14-11 03:20 PM
Software error:

I dont know what to do about this. I have had my hosting company intall the perl mods that where missing in the servertest.cgi and i still get this software error message. can someone tell me what i should do to fix this? Software error: Undefined subroutine &main::timelocal called at /hsphere/local/home2/aljohn12/search.freedom-factor.com/cgi-bin/Click.pm line 31. For help, please send mail to the webmaster giving this error message and the time and date of the error. You may view this at http://search.freedom-factor.com/cgi-bin/dir.cgi?action=Browse&Search=Category&Cat_ID=81&Lang=English this error happens when i click on the link taking me to the site.

The Freedom Factor Team (TFFT)\ www.freedom-factor.com
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-14-11 03:38 PM
Re: Software error:

Download the latest searchawy.zip file from our site "My Account" then only update the file StartUp.pm.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mewsoft Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-14-11 04:05 PM
Re: Software error:

By the way, I see your homepage loads in 18 seconds and more, That's realy a very bad hosting company, some hosting companies puts thousands of websites on the same server therefore you get a very low resources for your share on that server. I'd recommend you from startto switch to a good hosting company, you may check our hosting partner.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tfft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-14-11 04:12 PM
Thank you

It is now working.

The Freedom Factor Team (TFFT)\ www.freedom-factor.com