Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > SQL Error
brianm First Post Posted on: 03-16-12 04:12 AM
SQL Error

SQL Error \ SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY Score DESC, Rank DESC, Price DESC, Title ASC' at line \ Query: \ SELECT ID FROM Links WHERE Score>= ORDER BY Score DESC, Rank DESC, Price DESC, Title ASC\ Line 84, File /home/tiresale/public_html/cgi-bin/dir/Search.pm.\ \ All other functions work including search, account sign up, etc. \ \ Is there an update for this?\ Thank you.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-16-12 09:47 AM
Re: SQL Error

The error shows:\ \ WHERE Score>= ORDER\ \ The field is empty Score>= should be numeric value, you need to set these values in your admin center, values for scores.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

brianm Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-18-12 02:36 PM
My SQL error still exists

I have tried the values and saved them separately as 0, 1, 2 etc. in my admin panel under 'Engine Control' and next to heading 'Default Score' and 'Default Rank' but still receive same SQL error. \ Am I in the correct area?\ Is there a way to reupload this table?\ Thank you.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-18-12 08:11 PM
Re: SQL Error

If it is only one site or so you can delete it. However this error is setting error not a database contents error. Can you post a URL to this error?.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com