Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > banner account manager question
conuremom First Post Posted on: 05-14-10 11:25 AM
banner account manager question

When I go into the banner system manager and click on manage accounts, the banner manager page only displays 10 of the 22 banner advertisers I currently have. There is no way to get it to display the rest of the list. \ \ Also, on that same banner manager page, in the action column some of the accounts are listed as disabled. When I click on 'disabled' to turn them on, nothing happens. I cannot turn those banners on. \ \ But when I click on banners that are currently enabled, it changes then from enabled to disabled, and if I click on them again, it changes back to enabled again. \ \ I do not know how some of the ads became disabled, but they need to be turned on.\ \ Can someone help me get this fixed please?
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-14-10 06:28 PM
Re: banner account manager question

Update the file BannerAdm.pm, now the admin acocunts per page option will apply for the page size here.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

hara Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-09-10 03:57 AM
Re: banner account manager question

Hello conuremom,\ \ I have same problem with what you stated:\ \ "Also, on that same banner manager page, in the action column some of the accounts are listed as disabled. When I click on 'disabled' to turn them on, nothing happens. I cannot turn those banners on. \ \ But when I click on banners that are currently enabled, it changes then from enabled to disabled, and if I click on them again, it changes back to enabled again. \ \ I do not know how some of the ads became disabled, but they need to be turned on"\ \ I UPDATED "the file BannerAdm.pm" WITH CGI AND ALL OTHER pm FILES, BUT THE PROBLEM STILL REMAIN THE SAME. ALSO, EVEN I TURNED THE CAMPAIGN TO ACTIVE, IT STILL RETURN BACK TO INACTIVE WHEN CLOSING THE ADMIN BROWSER.\ \ IF YOU HAVE SOVLED THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE ADVISE HOW. ANYONE HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.