Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > sub categories not showing
reg First Post Posted on: 12-28-13 09:18 AM
sub categories not showing

ON the postAd.html page I press the select category button, The get categories in new window open. But when i want to select from sub-categories, I get ..loading and thats it.\ \ I just installed the Auction and it works fine there. The sub categories show up.\ \ I have read the the other post in the form to attempt to debug the issue. \ \ I have the correct html PostAdCategories.html, and PostAdNodeCategories.html.\ \ I have check permissions. Since Auction is working but Classifiedway is not. Can this be a data issue?\ \ I am not sure where to look now.\ Regina
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-28-13 09:27 AM
Re: sub categories not showing

Installation instrucations are the same for both auction and classifieds, so follow the same steps for both.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

reg Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-28-13 11:20 AM
Re: sub categories not showing

The install was done the same for both.
reg Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-29-13 02:59 AM
Found the issue

Just to let everyone know. I found the problem.\ The install creates a classified\html\classifieds\ \ with a s on the end. Some of the code looks for classified\html\classified\images\ \ note no s on the end of second classified. You can get around this by creating a new dir classified\html\classified\ and moving the images folder and .js under this.\ \ I know others are having this issue also.\ \ Hope this helps.\ Regina