Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Problems with auto installer
wepay First Post Posted on: 08-17-10 10:23 PM
Problems with auto installer

I am receiving these messages during installation.\ \ Creating directory /cgi-bin/auction\ Can't create directory: No such file or directory \ CHMOD 755 /cgi-bin/auction\ CHMOD Command successfull.\ \ \ Transferring file /cgi-bin/auction/AnnouncAdm.pm in ASCII mode\ Can't open that file: No such file or directory \ Rename/move failure: No such file or directory .\ CHMOD 755 /cgi-bin/auction/AnnouncAdm.pm\ CHMOD Command successfull\ \ Good or bad? I know the site comes up with [an error occurred while processing this directive] \ \ Thanks\ _______________________________________________________________\ Next problem:\ \ I logon to my website I still get this. [an error occurred while processing this directive] \ \ Tell you the truth I have no idea what the heck I'm doing, but I've paid once to have this installed and someone, probably the host, which is hostgator.com lost the software. I know I didn't because all I did was change the DNS that's it. So I'm trying to load it myself this time. Using the auto installer.\ \ I've search the forums for others trying to load their own program. Just amazed that most are quite web literate which I'm not when it comes to this type of programming. Noboby else is asking this question. You told me the full path has to be correct. I've tried changing the path 3 times, but still get the same results.\ \ Tried your auto installer page still doesn't explain enough for me. Sorry, Lost.....thanks.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-18-10 08:56 AM
Re: Problems with auto installer

See similar posts here.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com