Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Custom Work Req Changing Hosts
tigerbytail First Post Posted on: 10-27-12 04:54 AM
Custom Work Req Changing Hosts

Dear Mewsoft;\ \ I give up. Many stumbling blocks trying to change Server/Hosting companies. \ I have changed to HostGator, transfered via ftp the mysql files & other files, changed to new DNS with Domain Name Registry etc. been 6 weeks give or take, can not view site. (still points to old IP address for some reason.) \ Can you fix this for me? I really need to get this site up as soon as possible. You can view the latest error by going to www.ablockauction.com ... Please let me know what I must do in order to have your team get me going again.\ \ Thanks!
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-27-12 07:43 AM
Re: Custom Work Req Changing Hosts

No problem, we can do fresh installation on the new server and transfer your database, templates, language files, settings from your old server provided you provide us with teh FTP info for both servers and the IP or temporary url for the old server. This can be done for 2 hours custom work $100, if interested just place an order for 2 hours custom work and we can do it immediately.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com