Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > sql error
hoverfly First Post Posted on: 09-11-10 05:59 PM
sql error

here is the error message (received when trying to submit an auction) :\ \ SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE Cat_ID=10000' at line 1\ Query:\ UPDATE Auction_Categories SET Count = 0, Sub_Count = WHERE Cat_ID=10000\ Line 234, File auction/SQLlib.pm.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-12-10 12:22 AM
Re: sql error

I tried to check your installation and it said you are disk over quote, check with your hosting company to give you your full disk space you purchased. Then email me your FTP again ad I'll check your installation.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

josephdaigle Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-24-10 11:32 PM
I get the same error

I just started getting that same error today too.\ \ I know I am not over my diskspace, 200Gigs! The auction still posts but I get that error now everytime I try to sell something.\ \ This wasn't happening to me before today.\ \ After I get this error, I get a timeout page and left at this point:\ \ http://fanatic-fan.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-25-10 10:36 AM
Re: sql error

I fixed your error in your "Custom work" order. That was generated because you changed a category partent to 1000 which does not exist using database & SQL commander -> SQL Commander then used this command:

UPDATE Auction_Categories SET Parent=0 WHERE Parent=1000

Iam posting this as a solution for others also who may face this.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com