Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Contact us form - How turn off phone requirement
donw First Post Posted on: 10-30-12 12:52 AM
Contact us form - How turn off phone requirement

1) The contact us from requires a phone number. Is there a way to make it not require a phone number?\ \ 2) I need to modify the page that says "Feedback received" (right after someone fills out the "contact us" form). I looked in classes and the template and could not find that page. Where is it?\ \ Thanks - Don
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-30-12 02:36 AM
Re: Contact us form - How turn off phone requirement

1)-You can remove this field from the template and insert a hidden form field instead like this:

Code: HTML
<input type="hidden" name="Phone" value="1">

2)-This is a the General template General.html that always used to display messages like that, you can display it and also you can customize the message it self and format it as html code as you like.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

donw Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-30-12 02:55 AM
That helps, but I still need the location of the page html

That worked great, however on the page that says "Your Feedback Received", there is a spelling error. It says "pervious" instead of previous and I would like to change it to "previous". Also, I want to change the wording from "Thank you for your feedback and comments, we will try to contact you as soon as we can." to something different. Where do I find the html for those changes? Thanks again - Don