Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > General radio buttons on Sell page????
josephdaigle First Post Posted on: 09-21-10 09:19 PM
General radio buttons on Sell page????

How or where do I remove the General Text and Radio buttons from the user Sell page?\ \ What are these for anyways? They dont seem to link to anything.
josephdaigle Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-21-10 09:44 PM
I think I found an answer...

I searched the forums a bit more and found a post with the same issue.\ \ But if someone could please tell me the use of these buttons. When I first saw them on the Demo, I thought that was a way of Mew letting us know what a radio button looks like.. smile They seem to be useless and something that everyone just eventually gets around to disabling.\ \ Any idea's?\ \ Thanks\ \ ~Joseph
mewsoft Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-22-10 03:22 PM
Re: General radio buttons on Sell page????

Jose, it is a too advanced feature for you now but it is not useless, it is for adding custom fields to the sell page which is not for anyone.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

josephdaigle Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-24-10 08:37 PM
Is there a way I can just hide the buttons for now?

Is there way I can just hide those buttons for the time being? I checked the Template and I dont want to make changes in there, I checked the Sell.pm and do not see anything in there regarding those General(Text/Button)..\ \ Thanks\ \ Joseph
josephdaigle Reply #: 4 Posted on: 09-24-10 08:54 PM
Hiding those buttons...

I read some posts about Disabling the buttons from the Custom Fields Manager. But I how do I know which ( Ad1, Ad2, etc) links to those field on that particular page?\ \ thanks\ \ joseph