Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Classifiedawy, Help Please!!!!!!!
danhamon First Post Posted on: 12-06-12 07:18 AM
Classifiedawy, Help Please!!!!!!!

I am getting ready to launch the site, and I have just noticed there are only 6 items listed and pictured in "Newest Items" and when they disappear off the front page because the 7th item is posted, there is no indication of where it went. \ \ So while there are still just a few contributors, people would have to go through every category and sub category to see if anything was listed.\ \ This is a major set back, is there something I can do about it?\ \ Thanks
danhamon Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-06-12 11:53 AM
I guess what I am asking.....

I guess what I am asking is 2 things:\ \ can I increase the number of items shown in Newest Ads, (seems like that should be able to be done) \ \ and, \ \ what would it take to have the category lists show how many items are in the category, for example.... Automotive(15).\ \ I have seen it on many Classified ads,a very useful feature in a couple different ways.\ \ Thanks, Dan
mewsoft Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-06-12 05:56 PM
Re: Classifiedawy, Help Please!!!!!!!

Did you ever browsed your admin features, Listing Options, Category Options?. It is there.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com