Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Does StormPay Still work?
nufsed First Post Posted on: 09-30-10 08:48 AM
Does StormPay Still work?

I upgraded today and tried to go to StormPay's site to sign up and learn the system and I could not access the site. in a search I found this article\ http://www.internetworldstats.com/articles/art063.htm\ \ it reads...\ \ "Do Not Establish and Use a StormPay Online Account \ by Enrique de Argaez, webmaster\ \ \ \ StormPay was an online payment system, which allowed anyone with an email address to send or receive payments. Founded in October, 2002, StormPay offered customers and vendors alike, a safe and secure method to do financial transactions across the Internet, but not anymore. Now you can only use StormPay for payment in their Auctions.\ \ StormPay's policy was changed and is now useless as an online checking account. The account cannot be used to send or receive funds for online purchases or transfers, donations, etc. Look for other ways to transfer money internationally.\ \ \ \ Ricky"\ I normally take what I read as a grain of salt but I can't access stormpay's site either. anyone else know anything?\ \ This one raises an eyebrow also,\ http://paypalsucks.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=9012&fid=19\ Paul
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-30-10 10:12 AM
Re: Does StormPay Still work?

It is strange that after I finished this I tried the site and the connection lost. I am thinking it is their Sunday's weekly maintainance or something like that, I my self used their site for accepting payments and they sent the check without any problems. Any business could have problems, wven those known. I remember when Paypal started I used them and when a customer asked for refund, they just refund the payment for him, then after few days, they withdraw the same amount again from my account to the same customer, so I paid that customer twice and since that day I closed the account. Every business online or offline has its owns disadvantages or problems depending on many things. Anyway, I hope they get back online soon as I am not happy doing the integration for nothing.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mewsoft Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-01-10 03:19 PM
Re: Does StormPay Still work?

They are back online normal. My recommendtation for anyone who have to use them, use them but do not keep money in your account, any money you get in to your account withdraw direct to avoid any risks.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com