Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Users/Members
nosam First Post Posted on: 10-13-10 08:54 AM
Users/Members

a couple of questions on users. is there a way for them to make there personal information secret? keeping contact information down to what they want like email and cellphone?\ \ also noticed when i went to auction site one it was recognizing me as a registered member? not sure what that was about but kind of concerns me, hope it is not a bug and just a fluke.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-16-10 01:17 PM
Re: Users/Members

>>email and cellphone?

Where you got the idea these info is displayed? The email never displayed anywhere. As for other info that displayon the view item, you remove any classes or tags that you don ot wantto diplay from the view item template but any way the location informationis displayed on the regional information for the item.

>>also noticed when i went to auction site one it was recognizing me as a registered member?

You need to login once on each computer for all products and the system will recognize you every time you access the site from the same browser and cokputer. Also when you manage a user account from the admin it will let you login as that user.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com