Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Modify site information submit button does not work
wiswis First Post Posted on: 09-01-13 07:22 AM
Modify site information submit button does not work

Hi, The Modify Site Information from: My account > Listing Manager > Modify ..the submit button does not work, comes to an error page.\ and From: my account > Money Manager > Make and check paypal payments .. when click on "Check Paypal Payment" it comes to an error page as well\ How do I fix that... thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-01-13 12:32 PM
Re: Modify site information submit button does not work

Mysql keeps changing, anyway, please update these cgi files from the latest zip:

SQLlib.pm
Merchant.pm
Configuration.pm

It will fix also the paypal which was preparedto be removed as we said before, try to use the do direct payment method better if available.

Upload these files in ASCII mode

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

wiswis Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-01-13 11:06 PM
Still not working

I've updated the cgi files you mentioned …\ It worked for the "Check Paypal Payment" button but NOT for the Modify Site Information Submit button "which is important for subscribers" , some thing strange!! Could you please find that for me, I still need to fix it.\ Many Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-01-13 11:41 PM

Update the cg file

SQLlib.pm

Post here any errors you get if still.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

wiswis Reply #: 4 Posted on: 09-02-13 12:13 AM
error message

This is the error message I got:\ Software error:\ Can't call method "finish" on an undefined value at /hsphere/local/home/awd2007/arabicwebdirectory.com/cgi-bin/dir/SQLlib.pm line 654.\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@arabicwebdirectory.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. \ \ //you can test that your self from the directory// Thanks_Issam
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 09-02-13 12:22 AM

Yes as I said above,

Update the cgi file

SQLlib.pm

AGAIN

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

wiswis Reply #: 6 Posted on: 09-02-13 01:49 AM
done

I've deleted the file from the server then uploaded again, NOT re-write it on each other "what I do normally" , it worked and fixed, this can be new tip for me…\ Thank you