Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Almost there, got a paypal problem with the software (not with paypal)
oceanacounty First Post Posted on: 02-15-13 04:11 PM
Almost there, got a paypal problem with the software (not with paypal)

I nearly am ready to go live. Thanks for your help earlier by the way. I am now signed up with paypal merchant pro and have entered the info in paypal setup. I can even do paypal payments with no problem (except that when done at paypal it comes back to the classified.cgi page instead of a paypal payment received page).\ \ Anyway, I just got my email from paypal that all was set to go, so I tried to do a credit card payment.... I got this error.\ \ --------\ \ Software error:\ unknown processor PayPal (Can't locate Business/OnlinePayment/PayPal.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/netrat/public_html/cgi-bin/classified . /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 52) line 2.\ BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 52) line 2.\ ) at /home/netrat/public_html/cgi-bin/classified/Merchant.pm line 1582\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@oceanacounty.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. \ \ --------------\ \ I'm hoping you can tell me what that is easier then I can sort it out. I already checked the cgi files, they are all set at 755.\ \ \ The web site address (in case you'r interested) is http://www.oceanacounty.net/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi\ \ -Greg
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-16-13 03:07 AM
Re: Almost there, got a paypal problem with the software (not with paypal)

The error is self explained, ask your hosting companyto install these Perl modules:

Business::OnlinePayment
Business::OnlinePayment::PayPal

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

oceanacounty Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-16-13 05:02 PM
Okay, now a new issue

Thank you. I had them do that, they (hostgator) did within a few hours or so... then I tried both credit card and bank transfers... got the same error.\ \ 10509: This transaction cannot be processed.\ \ I looked it up on the paypal error code sheet... but it didn't help me find or fix whatever's wrong.\ \ Do I need to download a certificate? If so, where do I save it at? Or, if that's not the problem, what do you think might be?\ \ Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-16-13 07:21 PM

The bank accounts are only available to you when you have your own Merchant account with one of the supported providers like Authorize.net, Paypal do direct payment only supports credit card payments.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

oceanacounty Reply #: 4 Posted on: 02-17-13 03:55 AM
Okay, but, I still have the error when I try to process a credit card.

I'll edit the language file and get rid of the bank transfer stuff..\ \ Now, I've done everything per the FAQ steps. Everything per PayPal as far as I can tell.\ \ I receive, when trying to pay with a credit card, this:\ -------------------\ \ Payment Error:\ \ Credit Card processing error.\ Please go back and check your credit card information.\ \ 10509: This transaction cannot be processed.\ \ --------------------\ \ And yes, it's my credit card and it's correct.
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 02-17-13 04:31 AM

To my knowledge, with paypal, you can not pay for yourself, let someone else pay you.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

oceanacounty Reply #: 6 Posted on: 02-17-13 06:51 AM
I figured as much, that is why

I created a new login and used my personal credit card to pay my business account... which means that isn't the problem.\ \ Just to make sure, with the paypal direct pay thing, I should be using the credit card feature in the money manager right?\ \ There's credit card, bank transfer, and paypal.\ \ You've already said the bank transfer won't work.\ \ But I am supposed to use the credit card part, correct?\ \ That is what I did and that is the error I get. Any ideas?
mewsoft Reply #: 7 Posted on: 02-17-13 07:01 AM

Did you applied the last updates regarding the Paypal and money manager, see the announcements forums.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

oceanacounty Reply #: 8 Posted on: 02-17-13 09:42 AM
No, I only uploaded the program a week ago

I didn't think there were any updates to apply (figured they'd already be in the online=installer program).\ \ Now that I visited the announcements, I see only one post since 5-28-07 (the date I installed the software), and that involves an ISO country code. Is that the one you mean?\ \ I didn't see any entitled PayPal or anything like that. If I missed it could you post the link here please? Thanks.\ \ ps. I will do the ISO country code update now and see if that makes a difference, if you don't see an "all fixed" post in a little bit then that didn't do it.
oceanacounty Reply #: 9 Posted on: 02-17-13 10:06 AM
Almost

I did all the things in the bug fix forum dated 06-01-07 exactly.\ \ then I went to my site and tried to make a $15 credit card payment.. it worked!\ \ then I went to add a 2nd card and I get this error:\ \ =========\ \ Software error:\ Undefined subroutine &main::SortHash called at /home/netrat/public_html/cgi-bin/classified/MoneyMgr.pm line 799.\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@oceanacounty.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. \ \ ==========\ \ Oh so close... what should I do about this one?
oceanacounty Reply #: 10 Posted on: 02-17-13 11:56 AM
Also note

I get that error even if I register as a new customer and click on "add a credit card"\ after completing the registration process.
mewsoft Reply #: 11 Posted on: 02-17-13 12:56 PM

Why you are duplicating your posts? Delete all your duplicates.

I have no other suggestions, however we offer this services if you want:

Payment Method Setup and Testing Service $125Order

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

oceanacounty Reply #: 12 Posted on: 02-17-13 05:50 PM
Also note

I get that error even if I register as a new customer and click on "add a credit card"\ after completing the registration process.
oceanacounty Reply #: 13 Posted on: 02-17-13 06:10 PM
Okay, now

I'm afraid, I messed with it for hours, and now I get this error every time I click on "add a credit card" from the money manager...\ \ SQL Error: Table 'netrat_classifieds.Credit_Cards' doesn't exist\ Query: \ SELECT * FROM Credit_Cards WHERE User_ID='gnielsen'\ Line 1045, File /home/netrat/public_html/cgi-bin/classified/MoneyMgr.pm.\ \ \ - even though I uploaded what I thought was the credit card .db file I get this.. so what do I do know? No, I won't do a thing until I hear from you. (I didn't have any credit card info on file other then my own so I thought I could just overwrite the database... guess I was wrong).\ \ ps. I didn't post duplicate posts, it just happened. Irregardless, I deleted the duplicates. That leaves me with this one error to resolve. Which file do I upload to overwrite the credit card database it says I'm missing. Once that is working I shall leave you alone.
mewsoft Reply #: 14 Posted on: 02-17-13 09:07 PM

The error above says:

Table 'netrat_classifieds.Credit_Cards' doesn't exist

Which means some how you deleted some sql tables from the admin center. To recreate these sql tables again, admin->setup wizard ->create sql tables.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

oceanacounty Reply #: 15 Posted on: 02-18-13 04:47 AM
It's fixed

I re-ran the sql database wizard to create the new database.\ \ Then redownloaded the .zip files.\ \ Then reuploaded the 6 files listed in the announcements forum Auctionawy, Classifiedawy, and Searchawy Update \ \ And now all is working. Thank you and you may delete this thread if you don't feel it's helpful to anyone.
mewsoft Reply #: 16 Posted on: 02-18-13 05:10 AM

You are welcomed. I just want to make sure Paypal is working fine now for you, the do direct payment method.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

oceanacounty Reply #: 17 Posted on: 02-19-13 05:22 PM
Yep, paypal works along with the credit card payments.

As far as I can tell, everything is working. I went live yesterday.\ \ http://www.oceanacountyclassifieds.com\ \ Thank you for the help.