Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Balance and Image!
laiq First Post Posted on: 04-17-13 08:48 AM
Balance and Image!

Thanks for the help regarding the fees. However, I changed all the fees to 0, but still shows -1 under my account and I could not find that to fix it. \ \ Also, on the image that I have posted shows "mewsoft" instead of listadds, so How can I change that? Please if you could help me I would appreciate. Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-17-13 08:20 PM
Re: Balance and Image!

For the image, see the topic about Watermark in our FAQ forum. For the balance, if you set all fees to zero, then that's all.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

laiq Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-20-13 07:17 PM
Watermark

where can i find the watermark. I looked around but could not find it to edit. I mean I found the topic, but where can i find it in the system or admin. Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-20-13 08:45 PM

You need to use an FTP software to upload your watermark image file to your server.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

laiq Reply #: 4 Posted on: 04-20-13 09:07 PM

Really? I dont even know what is FTP, how i would get it and How i would connect that to your software. Have you posted any explaination anywhere so I can read and see if I could figure it out? I have not clue where to get the software and How to make connections between the softwares. \ \ Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 04-20-13 11:33 PM

Yes Really, if you want to manage your site yourself then you have to know the basic of internet stuff like FTP and html etc, search the web for free ftp software or buy one and also search for ftp tutuorial. Of course you can hire any web designer to customize your site or manage it for you.

Closed

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com