Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > cant upload photos to Ad
valleysales First Post Posted on: 03-15-13 02:18 AM
cant upload photos to Ad

Hello, everytime, I go to upload a photo to a new Ad..I get this error message\ \ Can 't read source image file /home/donna/public_html/classifieds/upload/xtvickkxmb9316p.jpg: Inappropriate ioctl for device\ Line 905, File /home/donna/public_html/cgi-bin/classified/PostAdLib.pm\ \ Could you possibly tell me what has happened..We really need urgent help...Thank you so much\ \ Valley Sales
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-15-13 05:19 AM
Re: cant upload photos to Ad

Your GD module does is old version seems does not support jpg or not installed correct. ASK you hosting to install the latest GD modules and libraries. We have a GD test script in the FAQ forum I think you can download it and install it to see.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

valleysales Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-15-13 09:45 PM
still cant upload photos

I forwarded your information to the hosting company, and they replied with the following as Below...\ Can you suggest anything I can try to fix my problem.. Its only been a problem the past few days\ I would be very grateful...Thank you> \ \ Hello,\ > \ > Are you trying to upload these via a script ? It appears from the message below that something is wrong with the script if this is the case of how you are uploading/downloading files. Can you please provide us with the exact URL of where to upload/download files so we can test as well as a link to the script itself.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-15-13 10:45 PM
Re: cant upload photos to Ad

As I said above, install the GD test script from as explained in an FAQ , it will show you if your GD module is installed correct and what images types it supports.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com