Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Linking websites
nicolbok First Post Posted on: 04-27-11 04:32 AM
Linking websites

They say linking is vital for the ranking on google\ How do I link a website to mine.\ And do you have any tricks to get rated higher on google.\ I get more hits and have more items than some auction websites that started after me but when you type in "auction" on google they come up and I am nowhere.\ I have all the right meta tags.\ Adwords is the only thing that keeps me alive, but is becoming to expensive.\ When I enter www.mysite.co.za into meta tag readers like google, it says there is no meta tags available, but when I enter \ www.mysite.co.za/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi I get the one I have entered, might this be the problem?\ Sorry for the essay but I need some help in this regard. \ \ This question is to anybody with some clever ideas.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-27-11 05:47 AM
Re: Linking websites

Of course this is SEO question, there lots of websites offers these services for you, they can optimize your meta tags etc but they cost you and they can submit your site, anyway if you type word like auction in google you should get millions of links and you are no where because this is a general word and tons of websites started and already ranked before you. when you submit your site to other affiliates or listing sites or engines or advertising they link to your site, this is where google adds score to your ranking, also many other factors, adwords is good for everyone and this almost where everyone uses, you haveto pay anyway. Inmy opinion you should find a local way to advertise your website for your locationor country like newspaper r email marketing or even few seconds on TV, they cost but you get the results, google is not the solution for everything. Just opinion...

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

nicolbok Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-29-11 05:42 AM

Thanks for that, maybe just maybe we can start a mewsoft linking Community I am sure there are a few others in same boat. Just a thought.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-29-11 06:20 AM

Wrong!. What the benift from links an auction site to another auction site, it is against both sites, normally  customers should be competitors since everyone wants the success for his site only.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com