Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Login Error - what PM File?
jonesmarc First Post Posted on: 03-09-11 11:08 AM
Login Error - what PM File?

first thing is im not having any errors, it works just fine. \ \ i gave the login it own template and now i need to find where the code to the login error is at so i can change the template to match the login template i gave it.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-09-11 02:55 PM
Re: Login Error - what PM File?

Not sure what you want, but all templates available are the only you see in your template editor. If you mean you want to create a login form on specific page, you can copy the code in the loginform template to any other template, if you want to create a static html page or externail file for the login form, after you see the login page in your browser, view the source and copy it.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

jonesmarc Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-09-11 10:16 PM

the login page used to be connected with the AccountMgr.html\ \ i gave the login a new template AccountLogin.html meaning i had to physically go in and add a couple lines of code and change a couple more in the perl files and add the html template.\ \ \ the "login error" page still is connected to AccountMgr.html template and i need to connect that to the AccountLogin.html template. where is the perl code that spits out the error when someone messes up their login info? i need to know where that code snippet is so i can change it to the new template.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-09-11 10:25 PM

Any code changes not recommended since it will be lost next update you do it or you'll have to do it again. Anyway, any code change not supported by Mewsoft, you have to search for it yourself.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

jonesmarc Reply #: 4 Posted on: 03-09-11 11:16 PM

found it.