Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Just installed ad all went very well but have a couple of questions
tctech1 First Post Posted on: 04-23-11 05:05 PM
Just installed and all went very well but have a couple of questions

I just installed last nght 10-15-07 using he online auto installer I would guess it to be the very lastest version...\ \ Ok I am doing very well figuring out the editing controls only a few questions ???\ \ 1. Where do I edit the company name & mailing address such as in money_manager all I see is [[check_money_order_payment]] but have not yet found which file it is in ??\ \ 2. Even after reuploading the files that sales sent me again I still can not get into the affiliate section from inside admin or from the signup link on the user side and I also still can not get to the "RSS Auto Generator Manager Requires "RssMaker" Module" the link in admin does nt highlight from within the admin panel ?? all of the uploaded files are in the cgi-bin/auction folder and chomd to 755 maybe we are having the files become corrupt via email maybe if you zip all of the module files then send them to me as a zip file ???\ \ 3. When in the Custom Fields Manager page in admin the link for WHATS THIS doe not give any info only \ \ Not Found\ \ The requested URL /help/auction/CustomFieldsMgr.html was not found on this server.\ Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.mewsoft.com Port 80 ??\ \ 4. also when in Categories AuctionLocation Manager\ \ Not Found\ \ The requested URL /help/auction/Cats_Manager.html was not found on this server.\ Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.mewsoft.com Port 80\ \ 5. Where do I edit the contact us form as in to where it sends the email to ??\ \ 6. How do I get more language files and how much do they cost ????\ \ 7. The only other thing I see is that when clicking on the update link from within the admin section I get;;\ \ Not Found\ \ The requested URL /cgi-bin/update/update.cgi was not found on this server.\ Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.mewsoft.com Port 80 \ \ \ Thanks Tom\ ===============================================\ \ BELOW IS SERVER INFO I HAVE REQUESTED THE MISSING PERL MODULES TO BE INSTALLED ALREADY\ \ Operating System and Perl Version\ Perl Version: 5.008008\ Server Operating System: linux: Linux pr.hophosting.net 2.6.20-1.2962.fc6 #1 SMP Tue Jun 19 19:27:14 EDT 2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux\ Perl Path and Sendmail Location\ Perl Path (which perl): /usr/local/bin/perl\ Perl Path(whereis perl): perl:\ /usr/bin/perl\ /usr/local/bin/perl\ /usr/share/man/man1/perl.1.gz\ /usr/share/man/man1/perl.1\ \ Sendmail Location(which sendmail): \ \ Sendmail Location(whereis sendmail): \ sendmail:\ /usr/sbin/sendmail\ /usr/lib/sendmail\ \ Required perl modules\ File::Copy Installed\ DBI Installed\ DBD::mysql Installed\ Cwd Installed\ GD Installed\ Net::SMTP Installed\ LWP::Simple Installed\ LWP::UserAgent Installed\ Archive::Zip Installed\ constant Installed\ Crypt::SSLeay Installed\ Time::Local Installed\ HTML::LinkExtor Installed\ URI::URL Installed\ HTML::Parser Installed\ HTML::Entities Installed\ HTML::HeadParser Installed\ CGI::Carp Installed\ Carp::Heavy Installed\ LWP::UserAgent Installed\ Business::OnlinePayment Installed\ Finance::Quote Not Installed\ Finance::QuoteHist Not Installed\ Net::FTP Installed\ DBI Installed Drivers and Data Sources\ Driver DBM Installed\ Driver ExampleP Installed\ Driver File Installed\ Driver Gofer Installed\ Driver Proxy Installed\ Driver Sponge Installed\ Driver mysql Installed
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-23-11 05:15 PM
Re: Just installed ad all went very well but have a couple of questions

1. Where do I edit the company name & mailing address such as in money_manager all I see is [[check_money_order_payment]] but have not yet found which file it is in ??

All text you edit in the Language Manager, under Edit Language, you can use the search on the same page to find which file the text or variable exists.

2. Even after reuploading the files that sales sent me again I still can not get into the affiliate section from inside admin or from the signup link on the user side and I also still can not get to the "RSS Auto Generator Manager Requires "RssMaker" Module" the link in admin does nt highlight from within the admin panel ?? all of the uploaded files are in the cgi-bin/auction folder and chomd to 755 maybe we are having the files become corrupt via email maybe if you zip all of the module files then send them to me as a zip file ???

OK, I'll zip them to your email no problem. Make sure to upload the files in ASCII mode.

3. When in the Custom Fields Manager page in admin the link for WHATS THIS doe not give any info only

Not Found

The requested URL /help/auction/CustomFieldsMgr.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.mewsoft.com Port 80 ??

Many of the help links does not showpage as they are self explained, for the custom fields, when you install and load the default database, it contains examples to copy and use for the custom fields.

4. also when in Categories AuctionLocation Manager

Not Found

The requested URL /help/auction/Cats_Manager.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.mewsoft.com Port 80

Same Answer

5. Where do I edit the contact us form as in to where it sends the email to ??

Same answer as 1, see the edit language in the language manager

6. How do I get more language files and how much do they cost ????

We only have the English language, any other language you translate yourself

7. The only other thing I see is that when clicking on the update link from within the admin section I get;;

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/update/update.cgi was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.mewsoft.com Port 80

This link just takes you to our website, you can always download the latest version from our website using your license number.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tctech1 Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-23-11 05:25 PM
Thanks for the very fast resonse but which file ???

. Where do I edit the company name & mailing address such as in money_manager all I see is [[check_money_order_payment]] but have not yet found which file it is in ??\ \ \ All text you edit in the Language Manager, under Edit Language, you can use the search on the same page to find which file the text or variable exists.\ \ \ I have searched all files it shows your company info ????\ \ Thanks Tom
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-23-11 05:43 PM
Re: Just installed ad all went very well but have a couple of questions

The language manager has a "Search Language" tool that you can use to search for text like "mewsoft" or variable like check_money_order_payment

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com