Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Error when placing auction
nicolbok First Post Posted on: 04-22-11 05:49 AM
Error when placing auction

Hi Ahmed \ I get this error when I try to choose category\ Error: missing fields or incorrect data\ • Select a category for your item.\ • The title of your auction.\ • The description of your auction.\ • The location of the item.\ • The number of items you are selling.\ • The starting price.\ \ Please correct these errors and submit again to continue.\ \ What can we do to fix this.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-22-11 06:54 AM
Re: Error when placing auction

See what fields you messed up or html code in the sell template, you can restore it if you have, tryto reverse what you changed or modified either in the sell template or language file variables.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

nicolbok Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-22-11 07:15 AM

I see this problem was listed before it is because I have a search bar on all my pages.\ Something is not working well together on the sell page.\ Can you perhaps suggest how to work around this if i want to keep the search bar on the sell page.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-22-11 08:02 AM

you should not put the search form on the sell page as it is not usable. of course you can use some trick if it works like using an iframe for the search form to separate the cat_id form field in both forms.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com