Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > SQL Error
acer First Post Posted on: 04-27-11 05:09 PM
SQL Error

I upgraded the software and now I am getting the following error when I try clicking on a listing.\ \ SQL Error: Table 'xxxxxxxx_xxxx.AuctionItemQuestions' doesn't exist\ Query: \ SELECT Count(*) FROM AuctionItemQuestions WHERE ID=1192822922 AND Status=1\ Line 1614, File /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/SQLlib.pm.\ \ Can you please help me resovle it, thanks.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-27-11 05:22 PM
Re: SQL Error

See the announcements /Updates forums, you need to apply all the updates released since your installed version, of course if you have not started your site yet, you can reinstall better.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

acer Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-28-11 12:06 PM
New Error Message now after reinstalling

Hi I reinstalled the software like you said to and now I'm getting the following error when I try uploading a picture:\ \ Error \ Can 't write media file /home/trinmar9/public_html/html/acutions/upload/memory.jpg: No such file or directory\ Line 46, File /home/trinmar9/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/SellLib.pm \ \ What do I do to fix this one.\ Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-28-11 03:32 PM
Re: SQL Error

Admin->Configuration, you need to set your html directory correct, from the error above, I see the error here:

/home/trinmar9/public_html/html/acutions/upload/memory.jpg

The path should be:

/home/trinmar9/public_html/acutions

and Not

/home/trinmar9/public_html/html/acutions

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com