Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Catgories not getiing displayed in post ad section
chennaifreeclassifieds First Post Posted on: 07-15-13 03:56 PM
Catgories not getiing displayed in post ad section

Hi,\ \ While trying to post ads, while clicking on the categories button, no categories are displayed. Instead it says collapse all, click to select. If I click on collapse all nothing happens.\ \ \ Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-16-13 05:55 AM
Re: Catgories not getiing displayed in post ad section

You may messed up the post ad template, it has JS code that should not change, restore this template or just copy the code from our demo.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

chennaifreeclassifieds Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-16-13 06:22 AM

Hey, There is no post Ad template FYI, I can see only a Place Ad template. If you are referring to that. I have already replaced the templates from the original directory. As per you advice I have also copied and pasted the code into my admin area. Still it doesn't work!
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 07-16-13 06:59 AM

You already posted some ads:

http://www.chennaifreeclassifieds.com/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi?action=ViewAd&ID=1193877782&Lang=English

try to restore things you modified, either the place ad template, PostAdCategories.html template, PostAdNodeCategories.html template, post ad language file.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

chennaifreeclassifieds Reply #: 4 Posted on: 07-16-13 07:08 AM

I tried to modify only the Place Ad template and I have replaced the file. I did not try anything. Help!
chennaifreeclassifieds Reply #: 5 Posted on: 07-17-13 06:50 AM

Any help would be appreciated!\ \ Thanks,
mewsoft Reply #: 6 Posted on: 07-17-13 11:43 PM

I'd say restore all templates, language files, and the javascipts files in html/auctions folder.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com