Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Upgrading
concepts First Post Posted on: 05-29-11 12:53 AM
Upgrading

Hi\ \ I have tried to upgrade using the Auto upgrade system but it does not upgrade my software from what I can see. For instance the security option is not there when I check under registration options.\ \ Please assist.\ \ Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-29-11 02:06 AM
Re: Upgrading

Auto installer forinstallations only. You need to apply the steps in the announcements forums for each update or do fresh reinstall.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

concepts Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-29-11 02:38 AM

Ah. Thanks mate. You may want to disable the upgrade part to save confusion. Many thanks for the quick reply.
concepts Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-29-11 06:45 AM

Hello \ \ I followed the instructions emailed to me to upgrade to 11.70 dated 05/1107 but still no go. Frontpage Ending Feature is not there.\ \ Please advise\ \ Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 4 Posted on: 05-29-11 11:29 AM

You need to apply all upgrades in the announcements forums and updates in order.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

concepts Reply #: 5 Posted on: 05-29-11 09:01 PM

Thanks. How ndo I check what version of software I have?
concepts Reply #: 6 Posted on: 06-06-11 07:58 AM

Hi\ \ I have upgraded but am now getting SQL errors when clicking on auctions.\ \ SQL Error: Table 'concepts_auction.AuctionItemQuestions' doesn't exist\ Query:\ SELECT Count(*) FROM AuctionItemQuestions WHERE ID=1194959968 AND Status=1\ Line 1615, File /home/concepts/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/SQLlib.pm.\ \ Please advise.\ \ Many thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 7 Posted on: 06-06-11 10:11 AM

You need to apply all the upgrades steps, see the Announcements forums for the upgrades, apply any steps for creating sql tables. try also admin->setup wizard , click on Create SQL Tables.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

concepts Reply #: 8 Posted on: 06-06-11 07:21 PM

admin->setup wizard , click on Create SQL Tables worked.\ \ Many thanks