Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Tracking affiliates
mightypat First Post Posted on: 06-02-11 02:04 AM
Tracking affiliates

Ahmed,\ \ I know we are supposed to pay the affiliate for their referrals. However, what tools do we have to make sure that all clicks and signups are authentic ones, and not by the affiliate himself? I can't seem to find the answer to this on this forum.\ \ Thanks,\ \ mightypat
nicolbok Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-02-11 03:01 AM
Re: Tracking affiliates

Is there a way to we can modify the affiliate program so that the sign up only register when the person buy or sell an item
mewsoft Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-02-11 03:09 AM
Tracking affiliates

mightypat's Wrote:
 Ahmed, I know we are supposed to pay the affiliate for their referrals. However, what tools do we have to make sure that all clicks and signups are authentic ones, and not by the affiliate himself? I can't seem to find the answer to this on this forum. Thanks, mightypat
Not counts will be considered from the affiliate himself. Try yourself and see. The affiliates system is very secured by cookies on users computers and IP addresses.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-02-11 03:10 AM
Re: Tracking affiliates

nicolbok's Wrote:
 Is there a way to we can modify the affiliate program so that the sign up only register when the person buy or sell an item
No, only when users finish and complete their registration. This is an affiliates for users registrations system.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com