Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Item photos under featured auctions DON'T enlarge!
huutotalo First Post Posted on: 06-08-11 09:53 PM
Item photos under featured auctions DON'T enlarge!

I am running a bilingual site http://www.huutotalo.com :\ \ - English\ - Suomi (Finnish)\ \ When "Suomi" is selected, items photos under featured auctions do not enlarge. But they do under newest and ending auctions. However, when "English" is selected items photos can enlarge under the three headings. Note "pääsivun kohteet" = Featured auctions.\ \ Please help! Thanks in advance.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-09-11 05:05 AM
Re: Item photos under featured auctions DON'T enlarge!

Do not edit any Javascript code in the templates or the language files. Compare your General language file with our demo.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

smokyant2000 Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-15-12 07:00 PM

i have looked all over and cant see anything missing or changed . i also have this same problem frown i compared general and didnt see a thing.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-15-12 07:14 PM

You are replying to an 2 years old topic. The answer is the same, as I said before, before you do any changes to your site always, do a site backup, in your cPanel you will find the "Backup" link so you can restore when you are in similar situations. There are no other possibilties, you can simply restore the frontpage template, if it did not, you can restore the featured home listing classes.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com