Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > who is www.mehtag.com ???
djwilly First Post Posted on: 06-14-11 08:34 AM
who is www.mehtag.com ???

Hello!!\ I would like to contact the owner of www.mehtag.com\ Please, provide me with your e-mail adress or tel number\ \ \ Regards
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-14-11 09:10 AM
Re: who is www.mehtag.com ???

We are the owners!. If you are interested in it, email us.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

djwilly Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-14-11 09:27 AM

woowww , your great man\ I sent you an e-mail through the contact me form.\ I'm interested in the language files and maybe templates.\ Hope you answer me as soon as possible\ \ C U
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-14-11 09:37 AM

No, no parts separetly available for sale, the whole business as it is with its 10,000 users, this business costed in advertising $25000+++, we get about new 20 users/day now. Translating is not a problem, you can do it in few days, design also can be done easily which should be unuique to your idea.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

djwilly Reply #: 4 Posted on: 06-14-11 09:45 AM

I just relized that it was classfyawy and not auctionawy..\ I suppose you have arabic version of the auctionawy!!?\ I realy need it, My problem is that I'm not good transelator and it would take ages.. I asked someone but no one interested to transelate it..\ So I hope you have an arabic version (Only Language files) of the auctionawy\ But thanx anyway for the offer of classfy but I'm interested in Auctionawy\ Waiting.....\ \ \ Regards
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 06-14-11 09:50 AM

There are tons or arabic web designers/translators who can do it for few bucks, just search the web or sites like rentacoder or scriptlance.com and there are similar arabic sites for renting them.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com