Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Still Cannot Access Admin Tried The FAQ
lindap First Post Posted on: 06-26-11 10:07 PM
Still Cannot Access Admin Tried The FAQ

Hello again. Unfortunately I still cannot access my Admin after reading the FAQ and it appears after uploading the suggested file in the Ascii mode to my computer and finding the 2 files concerning passwords, I see nothing to delete behind them - the area is blank after the marks mentioned that should be there. I don't understand why, if area is blank with no passwords to delete, I can't get anyplace. It then says to go to some configuration file. Do I find this also in my FTP and if so which one is it? Perhaps I need to find that particular file and put a username and password in there, as the other is blank, but I don't know where it is. I did upload one configuration file and checked it out but I didn't see anywhere to put a username or password. So I still have no way to get into the admin area and therefore can do nothing on my site. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I am desperate. Thank you and I thank you huutotalo for trying to help me earlier. Linda
concepts Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-26-11 10:44 PM
Re: Still Cannot Access Admin Tried The FAQ

Hi Mate\ \ Make sure your going to the right file, cgi-bin/auction/data/sysconfig.pm
lindap Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-27-11 01:05 PM
Am In Right Data File

Thanks for your answer. However, I am in the right data directory and it still shows nothing behind the area for admin user and password as it's blank (as it should be). This is driving me crazy. Any other ideas? Thanks for any help. :-(
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-27-11 02:29 PM
Re: Still Cannot Access Admin Tried The FAQ

I reset it for you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com