Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > new ad table open in other window
burgazzo First Post Posted on: 10-05-13 07:56 AM
new ad table open in other window

Hello I like when the user choose any add on the homepage in the newest ads section, the add information open in other window no in the same window , I know what maybe I can use a "target_blank" but I don`t know where write it can you help me?\ thank you very much\ Miguel
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-05-13 09:03 AM
Re: new ad table open in other window

Admin->Class Editor, select the classes:

Newest_Table_Form

Newest_Table_Form1

Find the code:

Code: HTML
<a href="<!--Link-->">

Change it to

<a href="<!--Link-->" target="_blank">

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

burgazzo Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-06-13 03:39 AM

Thank you for your help\ I to do the change but only the links open in other window but the photo`s link open in the same window how I can do?\ thank you for all\ Miguel
burgazzo Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-06-13 05:54 AM

Hello again , can you help me? please\ thank you very much\ Miguel
burgazzo Reply #: 4 Posted on: 10-07-13 05:22 AM

Sorry for disturb again , but I need help , but if you can not help me only tell me.\ I follow your guide but only open in other windows the link but the photo`s link open in the same window why?\ please can you help me??\ Miguel
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 10-07-13 10:43 AM

What's your problem Mig., are you saying you even do not know the very basic html like the a tag, grab any html very basic book that you can read in 30 minutes or even try online refernce sites, if you want to maintain your websites your self then you have to have the basic html experiance, you donothave to be expert but very little basic, also try to use visual html editors like MS Frontpage they will help you in editing html like what you want now.

Anyway, you will find in the same classes above another a href="xxxx" class like this:

<a href="<!--Link-->"><!--Photo-->

Change it to:

<a href="<!--Link-->" target="_blank"><!--Photo-->

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

burgazzo Reply #: 6 Posted on: 10-08-13 05:42 AM

Hello Again \ the another href not show in the newest table form code\ only show in the "link" and the "photo" is lonley not have any href or link togheter\ and I to do all changes possible and not work\ why?
mewsoft Reply #: 7 Posted on: 10-08-13 07:53 AM

Topic Closed

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com