Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > custom work?
smokyant2000 First Post Posted on: 12-24-11 12:43 AM
custom work?

i was wondering if it would be posable to get special work done for a payment request/click and pay seller type deal. like a send invoice for the sold items type thing. maybe fill a form with email for paypal or a multi choice deal. is there any way of intigrating usps shipping link? the click and ship only has express and priorety capability.\ \ is the cost of custom work by the hour or the job?\ \ please and thank you\ eauctionemporium.com smile
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-24-11 04:51 AM
Re: custom work?

The system send emails to both seller and buyers automatically once the items sold or auction ended, the seller will send the total item payment, which normally not the item price on the auction because he will add shipping cost based on destination world wide, insurance, tax, may be other optional items with it, with the payment method and links to the buyers. This means the sellers has to do some calculations for each buyer for each item. Doing this in the system will not make any difference other than an email form which will not add a feature while it is easy for the seller to forward the email to buyers with the payment info.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

smokyant2000 Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-24-11 01:00 PM

i wish it were that simple. most of the world can talk to each other with no problem. but i am being bumbarded by requests for an easier payment to the sellers of items. i have even been told thats why people arent joining and such. the $B$% is so simple that people would rather just keep giving money to them rather than joining a new place with more work to do.\ \ my next question would be do i have the rights in purchase to add programming to site program? i have a programer that could figure it out\ \ also is there a link to other mewsoft users sites to see how others have delt with the payment thing.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-24-11 01:15 PM

Yes of course you can hire anyone to modify/add features to the software for your own use only (not for resell purposes). Based on customers requests we do not send customers sites to other customers, we have issues before with graphics and layout copied and cloned site.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

smokyant2000 Reply #: 4 Posted on: 12-24-11 04:29 PM

thank you kindly! you are so patient! \ \ thanks you.