Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > after SSL issue
nufsed First Post Posted on: 03-17-14 03:50 AM
after SSL issue

I setup SSL and Authorize.net and the test for that works fine. Not sure if its related but after I set it up I can not seem to be able to log out of my account to log in to another. I can go to admin and "manage" a different account but if I try to do anything I am returned to the user profile for my account. if I try to sign out I am returned to the user profile for my account. I have tried all of the sign out links I can find, I have cleared my cache and restarted the computer. the user says when she tries to edit an ad, email ad to a friend, or delete an ad she is just returned to her user profile. Thanks in advance.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-17-14 07:47 AM
Re: after SSL issue

Try to close the browser or restart your pc or try another browser

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

nufsed Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-17-14 10:00 AM

I did close the browser, flushdns, clear the cookies and restart the computer. I had not tried a different browser. I tried firefox and I can log out and login as a different user but if I try to edit an ad or mail to a friend, it still just returns you to the user profile page of the account manager. I have not tested all of the menu options yet...

nufsed Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-17-14 02:15 PM

I can't edit, delete, copy, or end the ad. I can not contact the seller, send a private message, add seller to favorites, watch the ad, or mail it to a friend. all of these return me to the account overview page.

mewsoft Reply #: 4 Posted on: 03-17-14 02:49 PM

Try to check from another computer. I checked on our demo and everything is working normal. Do you have a problem with your auction, I see it also enabled:

http://lowcountrydirect.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi

I see your classifieds on another domain http://carolinahorseandfarm.com/ , if you do not have problem with the auction then you should not have with the classifieds.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

nufsed Reply #: 5 Posted on: 03-17-14 03:27 PM

the aution works fine.

same issues on different computer 

mewsoft Reply #: 6 Posted on: 03-17-14 11:32 PM

Then you may have some issues in your installation or setup.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

nufsed Reply #: 7 Posted on: 04-04-14 09:03 AM

Ok, I did a complete reinstall... twice. I did a manual installation and I used the autoinstaller. I have checked the configuration and I cant seem to find the issue. I really need help with this one. I'll be glad to pay. If necessary I'll uninstall everything and just pay for an installation. Let me know. Thanks.

mewsoft Reply #: 8 Posted on: 04-13-14 11:06 AM

OK, to finish this issue, just send install order and will be done.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mewsoft Reply #: 9 Posted on: 04-13-14 02:02 PM

I got your order, however your email bounces back, please send email me from another email so I can send you the info required:

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<nufsed@lowcountry.com>:

137.118.16.2 does not like recipient.

Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 <nufsed@lowcountry.com>: Recipient address rejected: "

Giving up on 137.118.16.2.

http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=212.103.160.60"

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

nufsed Reply #: 10 Posted on: 04-13-14 02:17 PM

sent you an email with the info

use admin@lowcountrydirect.com for email