Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > modify listing
smokyant2000 First Post Posted on: 02-02-12 07:57 PM
modify listing

i have a issue with my site not allowing any modifacation to happen even when there are no bids . i have a customer that needs to lower his prices but cant modify pics/price.... when he submits it doesnt show changes even when he clears cache and refreshes page.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-03-12 05:39 PM
Re: modify listing

Try yourself on an item of yours and see what happens, always post a link to the example in issue.Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

smokyant2000 Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-04-12 06:12 AM

ok i did the test and mainly they would like and i would like to be able to at least lower the price on an item not selling. but there is no option to "modify" price . and the picture issue i guess is the first uploaded picture stays no matter if deleted or not.\ \ it would take lots of pics to show all this.\ \ on this link there shouldnt be a picture of the paper money. just the picture of the coin date but it still shows the paper money in the gallery and the home page.\ \ item name: test test test\ * view item:\ http://eauctionemporium.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?action=ViewItem&ID=1217328173&Lang=English\ \ * front page:\ http://eauctionemporium.com/
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-04-12 02:12 PM

Once auction submitted, prices can not be changed, all initial fees are based on this, he gets a preview and the chance to change his prices, this is to avoid cheating the system by using high start prices then reduce this to avoid the fees percentage, this is how auction works.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

smokyant2000 Reply #: 4 Posted on: 02-05-12 12:56 AM

can i order work on this issue? my site has no final value fees or ANYTHING like that. there is only featured fee,listing fee,and one more for show.i want them to be able to lower price if they need to to sell an item. but not raise the price.\ \ please and thanks.\ anthony