Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > software purchase, where's the download???
BIDernet.com First Post Posted on: 04-26-08 06:48 AM
software purchase, where's the download???

I purchased the auction software and received an order authorization email with a confirmation number. The email states that I will receive a registration number from mewsoft but as of yet I have not received anything. I have requested a contact phone number here in the support area to speak with a mewsoft rep and also sent in several emails to sales@mewsoft.com again withgno replies. Maybe I am missing something here but shouldn't there be another way to contact the company when a customer has an issue such as this??? Any help with how to get my download and support would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dino
Anonymous Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-26-08 07:00 AM
Re: software purchase, where's the download???

edited
BIDernet.com Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-26-08 08:32 AM

Thanks for the info. I didn't know I was waiting for an individual to respond. I thought it would be automatic as you stated. Many thanks for the quick response.....Dino
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-26-08 10:25 AM

Dino,

Your order was processed and the software and license number sent immediately to the email on the order dino @ bidernet.com. I resent it again to your other email dino @ corvettesalvage.com.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com