Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Getting started
boxer First Post Posted on: 03-08-12 11:59 PM
Getting started

Auctionawy was installed on our site this evening. Where do I start? boxer
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-09-12 01:47 AM
Re: Getting started

Not installed, after you sent your order, we sent you an email with your license info and asking you for some info about your site so we can install, please check your email on your order and see the email we sent to you and reply to it so we can install. Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

boxer Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-09-12 08:05 AM

It was installed and this is what I get when I go to ***/cgi-bin/auction.cgi SQL Error: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) Query: DBI:mysql:database=auctions;host=localhost;port=3306. I'm guessing there needs to be a database that isn't there. How do I do that? boxer
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-09-12 08:24 AM

You ordered : Auctionawy +All Modules + Installation which means you ordered our installation service, so we will install it for you, please send the info requested in the email.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

boxer Reply #: 4 Posted on: 03-09-12 09:49 AM

It was installed and this is what I get when I go to ***/cgi-bin/auction.cgi SQL Error: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) Query: DBI:mysql:database=auctions;host=localhost;port=3306. I'm guessing there needs to be a database that isn't there. How do I do that? boxer