Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Latest Updates for only auctionaway and searchawy?
huutotalo First Post Posted on: 06-17-11 05:57 AM
Latest Updates for only auctionaway and searchawy?

Consider the below update announcement:\
Code: HTML
\
Auctionawy 11.80, 11.60 Upgrade. Search by Zip & Distance Support\

\ followed by correction below and some comments:\
Code: HTML
\
Sorry for the typo in the topic title\
\
Auctionawy 11.80, Classifiedawy 11.60 Upgrade. Search by Zip & Distance Support\
\
This applies to Auctionawy & Searchawy\
\
Thanks\

\ \ The last sentence:"This applies to Auctionawy & Searchawy" caused me to ask: Is the latest update only for actionawy and searchawy?
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-17-11 01:16 PM
Re: Latest Updates for only auctionaway and searchawy?

Auctionawy & Classifiedawy, ... only, typos wil continue after long late work...

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

djwilly Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-18-11 04:47 AM

Hello mr Gud of Auktionawy\ I wonder if you have tips about where can we get sql tables for countries outside U.S? to use with the search by distans\ \ \ Regards
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-18-11 07:49 AM

Search the web for Geo database zip, latitude & longitude, for the country you want, if you find them, normally they sell the data as text or csv text files with other information, you can buy this database yourself and hire us to convert itto auctionawy/classifiedawy for your own use.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

djwilly Reply #: 4 Posted on: 07-04-11 08:42 AM

Hello King\ I'm not sure if this is the right text file you were talking about, could you please confirm it?\ It supposed to be sweden\ If yes, tell me about costs to convert it to auctionawy\ \ \ Regards
File
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 07-04-11 01:16 PM

You need to send me/post the file data structure/information, also the source to see if it is trustable or not. The cost around $100-$200 only.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com