Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Featured Items
auctionbug First Post Posted on: 09-09-12 05:13 AM
Featured Items

I have a question about the Featured Items. I have set the limit of Featured items at 9, yet when I click on "Featured" under Auction Links on the Homepage, it will only display 4 items and not all those featured items posted. Any help or insight would be appreciated.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-09-12 10:27 AM
Re: Featured Items

The featured link works per category, if you click it from the homepage it should list all the featured homepage

items, if you click it from inside a sub category it should display only the featured items in that category.

Make sure you set the homepage featured category count in the admin in admin->Listing Options:

Featured Home Items Per Page:

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

auctionbug Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-09-12 04:51 PM
Featured Listings

I changed the Featured Item count for the center of the homepage from 6 to 9 and I get all nine featured items with photos on the homepage; however, when I click on featured under auction links (on the home page) it only reveals 4 items.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-11-12 03:59 AM

Please update the cgi file Search.pm from the latest version.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

auctionbug Reply #: 4 Posted on: 09-21-12 01:17 PM
not able to log into admin after update

I had the Search.pm updated for the problem I was having with the Featured Item link, that is fixed "Thank You". However, now I am unable to log into my admin. Please help.
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 09-21-12 01:38 PM

There is an FAQ topic in our FAQ forum on how to reset the admin login.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

auctionbug Reply #: 6 Posted on: 09-21-12 04:37 PM
We did what you suggested in the FAQ Forum now get error message

Error: Can't open language file /home/httpd/vhosts/auctionbug.biz/cgi-bin/auctions//data/language//General.pm: No such file or directory Line 186, File /home/httpd/vhosts/auctionbug.biz/cgi-bin/auctions//General.pm What now?