Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Cannot access Template or class editor
gary First Post Posted on: 12-05-14 01:44 AM
Cannot access Template or class editor

Hi I get the following error when I try to use the template or class editor.

"Error, Can't open file []: No such file or directory Line 148, File /home/quirkmed/domains/nightsurfing.net/cgi-bin/dir/DisplayMgr.pm"

I received this error after checking the "WYSIWYG" tab in the the template editor last time I used it.

I don't really care about using the WYSIWYG editor, I just need to get back to accessing the editors.

Can you help me please??

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!

Gary

mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-05-14 07:43 AM
Re: Cannot access Template or class editor

enabling or disabling the html editor will not issues any errors, you may mixed cgi files in

upgrading or so, you know what you did exactly since your site is runing long time.

I'd say upgrade all the cgi files, check your templates folders. I see your site user side

www.nightsurfing.net is working fine.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

gary Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-11-14 04:33 AM

Hi I tried reuploading the cgi files but I still get the same result.

Any other suggestions?

For the time being I know I can update my template files by downloading them from the server which are located in

cgi-bin/dir/templates/default/

But where are the class files located so I can download them and edit some of them?

Thanks For Your Help!

mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-11-14 04:33 PM

You can copy the classes code from the admin center->Class Editor to your visual editor and modify it as you like

then simply paste it again. You can not edit the classes direct, all the classes are stored in a text file specially

formated called Config.pm in the templates folder for each theme for the default them

cgi-bin/dir/templates/default/Config.pm

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com