Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Font to small and no £ sign
feesbay First Post Posted on: 01-19-13 12:57 AM
Font to small and no £ sign

Hi Ahmed Love the program,, Just a couple of questions How do I get the British Pounds sign to work. How can I change the font size on the home page and the listings,, it is to small and needs to be bigger. Or and the language they is only English. John
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-19-13 01:49 AM
Re: Font to small and no £ sign

We have a topic in our FAQ forum on how to edit the currency list, it is in the language manage, you can insert, delete, modifyl the list as you like, the currency for the pound symble £ or you can inset it as utf 8 code & # 00A3 ; (no spaces) etc. as for the font size, check the admin->class editor, select the class "Header'" you will find the CSS code for most fonts and layouts, also you can customize the classes for the listing direct overriding the CSS code. All our products comes with the English language only, any other language you can create from the language manager then translate the text from English to the language you want. Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

feesbay Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-19-13 02:57 AM
Which section in the language manage

Hi,, You say go into the Language Manage BUT which section in the language manage as i have about 5 different sections in there. John
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-19-13 04:17 AM

Just click on:

Edit Language Text / Translate

then select the file General/Homepage and click Edit

then go to #46 you will find:

currencies_list.

45- critical_error_title
46- currencies_list
47- currency

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

feesbay Reply #: 4 Posted on: 01-19-13 05:48 AM
Currency

Hi thanks for the help I now have the £ on the listing however when you buy and the email is sent out the currency is still coming through as $ can you please help and change that for me cos I have read your post on email change and im afraid its over my head. If possible can you please change it so that which ever currency you buy in the email is sent in that currency E.G £ $ € Thanks John
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 01-19-13 05:58 AM

Please take your time to browse the software features and setting as it has tons of features and

will take you some time to know where is everything located.

thanks

Have you set the default currency in admin->General Options;

Default Currency:

Default Currency:

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

feesbay Reply #: 6 Posted on: 01-20-13 07:27 PM
Need Help

Hi thats fine and I have that however I do not need default currency I need it to select between all currency's depending on what currency the item was bought it like in UK would be £ and USA would be $ I need it to change not be stuck on a default. Is it possiable for the program to do this Thanks John
mewsoft Reply #: 7 Posted on: 01-21-13 02:58 AM

Yes it uses the same currency the user selects for his item. In you email messages you use

< !--Currency-- > (no space)
Code: HTML
<!--Currency-->

to display the item currency and you use [[currency]] to display the default currency and fees currency.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com